Verizon billing detail or the lack thereof
geezenslaw1
Enthusiast - Level 1
Hello the billing oppressed, I have been paying Verizon for some months now 225.00/mth for what was supposed to be a so-called triple play bundle: tv-internet-phone. The phone landline is necessary to get the internet and the tv. The joke is we don't have a phone. The tripleplay bundle was supposed to be around 60.00/month. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been paying verizon 225.00/mth ever since we signed up. I plan to call tomorrow and if i don't get an answer that a reasonable human being can understand i will just pay the early termination cost and be free of the the outrageous costs. Combined with my cell and data plan (for 2 people) I am paying nearly $500.00/mth. My mortgage is lower. 😞 I would just like to see my bill in detail but verizon will never do that. \ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Verizon billing detail or the lack thereof
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

The next time you're in contact with someone at Verizon, ask them if you're even in the bundle. The pricing you're getting almost sounds as if nothing is bundled, and is instead being billed as a separate product. This might be holding true if you pulled the Phone service.

But man, $225 a month for FiOS. That is terrible 😕

0 Likes
evieb1
Enthusiast - Level 2

If it makes you feel any better, I am having the same problem, it took me 4 months to get it straigtened out, from 225. to 110 with the taxes, but that only lasted 4 months than they started separating my bills from bundle to TV & internet 110 a month & a week later Phone & wireless, 110 a month, calling them gets me no where, they lie to you, saying they will look into it & get back to you, hang up on you, transfer you a hundred times & put you on hold, , I'm in the 14th month of the 24 plan I signed on & I will drop them as soon as it ends. good luck I hope you have better results but I doubt it, my daughter & her husband signed on to the same deal same day as me & are having the same problem, Verizon is a scam artist so their employees can collect fat paychecks at our expense, and retire early, I know someone who worked for them, they clean up & than retire young.

UncleBill

I avoided the triple play "option". I just have internet. I used Netflix for "TV". (BTW: I see much TV as a waste land anyway; a new antenna helps for local TV coverage; weather, bleach-blonde bimbos (male and female) for network "news"). I use Ooma for VOIP. It has lots of simple bells and whistles; e.g. unlimited number of blocked phone numbers, detailed bills. I have not received a breakdown of the taxes included with my regular monthly bill. I'll have to ask about that.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes