Verizon customer service
mclay06

SO I just thought I let other know that you should not call and try to switch service over to Verizon for an advance date.  I called and tried to get my service set up for August 4 because that is when my service with the current company would be ending. I am now going to be charged a 150.00 fee from the current company because Verizon connected my service early. After speaking to Verizon about this problem they tell me even through they were at fault they could not pay this fee. It amazes me that they could send me a visa card with that amount on it to cover the fee but they just continue to tell me there is nothing they can do. Why should I have to pay this fee when Verizon was at fault for taking my phone number from the other company to early. They can send out visa cards for customer as a gift for changing to there company. If anyone has any ideas for helping with the fee please let me know.

Thank

0 Likes
Re: Verizon customer service
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested on your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes