Verizon e-center: does anyone EVER answer???
wmjohn
I made changes to my service yesterday and got an email with a link to use for confirming the changes.  I hit the link and it asked for my userid and password, so I put in the one I use for My Verizon.  Didn't work.  Called and was told to call e-center at 1-866-326-7939.  I have tried twice today.  Was waiting for 35 minutes, then hung up.  Have now been waiting for 30 min and they close at 6 pm (eight minutes)  HELP
0 Likes
Re: Verizon e-center: does anyone EVER answer???
darrenparker
Enthusiast - Level 1

35 mins? hah, thats nothing. i have sat on hold for 1 1/2 to 2 hrs with no response.  and even when you do get someone , 9 times out of 10 they arent the right person and they end up putting you on hold, assuring they are gettign you help, and you end up listening to hold music for another hour or until you cant take it anymore and hang up again.

Try calling back and navigating the endless phone trees...your chances of actually ending up at the right place is like winning the lotto!

Verizon has the absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced! 

Message Edited by darrenparker on 01-09-2009 11:08 PM
Dadams8082
I dont belive they ever do
0 Likes
mpk22

I was on wait for 45 min with no answer before I had to leave work. This was after three different calls to verizon with each telling me to call another number. I am not familar with the other provider's customer service, but Verizon is horrible. I am switching my provider because their service is so bad.

0 Likes
kelldore
I have been on hold for well over 30 minutes. I want to know how the ecenter gets work done. Im glad im still under the 30 day window for my verizon order as a new customer. If i cannot get a hold of them I will cancel my bundles. I would rather have limited internet and tv and good customer service then being shuffled around in the phone que and being dropped. It shouldnt take more then 5-10 minutes to get an order upgraded or processed.
0 Likes
updeinva2
Enthusiast - Level 2
Probably the worst calling experience ever. Why is it that a phone company cannot answer the phone?
0 Likes
badmessanger
Enthusiast - Level 2
Are you trying to call the E-center or regular tech support?? E-Center's # is 877 500-5209 they handle all Verizon.com issues billing ect.. Problems with Verizon.net issue need to go to tech support. DSL customers call 800.567.6789. Fios customers call 888 553-1555....I don't like the automated systems either but do your best.....
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader
You may want to try

www.gethuman.com

Which is a cheat sheet for getting through all voice and manual prompt systems.
0 Likes
Janet
A regular Verizon rep told me I need to talk to the E-center about my issue.I have been trying for days to get through to the e-center. No one answers from what I can see. I just get put on hold forever, and then eventually the line disconnects. This is the worst customer service I've ever encountered. I have been considering signing up for bundled TV/internet/phone service with either Cablevision Optimum or Verizon Fios. This has convinced me to go with Cablevision. From experience I know that Cablevision has great customer service. Whenever I've had a technical problem with my TV or internet anytime of the day or night I always get through to tech support pretty quickly. And I do find it very ironic that a phone company does not answer the phone!!!
0 Likes
Janet
PS - I just replied about the E-center bad customer service, and I forgot to mention that I tried every phone number you can imagine, including those provided by gethuman.com. It doesn't matter - eventually they all route to the same netherworld where evidently no one is working!
0 Likes