Switch Account

Verizon has the worst customer serivce needs to improve

Verizon has the worst customer serivce needs to improve

Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(381 Views)

Just got off the phone with the worst customer service rep ever.  He did not know what he was even doing and was extremely rude and unprofessional.  The Verizon service is great, but if you ever have to call in you are **bleep**.  I have had Verizon everything for about 3 years now and the customer service never gets better.  I am only wasting my time here to  figure out how to fix this issue so I and others will not deal with there poor customer service.  Which I seriously have my doughts. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(323 Views)

Sorry to hear about your problems with the agent. Remember we are here online to assist you 24x7 through various different social mediums. You can get help from the Verizon Forums right here at http://forums.verizon.com , on Twitter at @VerizonSupport , or on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/VerizonFiOS .

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.