Verizon is a JOKE!!!
maccid

I just recently subscribed with Verizon for the bundle. (Phone, Internet, and Directv) I placed my order on 17 Aug and the install was set for a week and a half later. When direct tv shows up, I call Verizon to find out about the internet. The lady that took my order never put it in. Then a week later, I get internet. The very same night I find that Directv will not bundle with everything else for some reason. I called and the guy couldn't answer why but submitted to re-bundle. Okay so today almost a week later and I got a bill from directv. They are saying it couldn't be bundled because I didn't previously have an account with Verizon. Now I am not so excited with Verizon. The people at Directv said to go ahead and pay the first bill and it should cycle through as a bundle. Keyword in that sentence is "Should". I found this out after trying to call Verizon again and trying to get this bundle thing straight that didn't happen a week ago......

Okay so I guess I am venting. Verizon doesn't have the most knowledgeable people working for them in the first place. Apparently there is a shoddy system between the two. I only switched everything to save a few bucks. I guess you truly do get what you pay for. If I would have known that there were going to be this many issues, I would have stayed with Comcast. It is funny as I have never had any issues with Verizon with my cell phone but with their other services, they are "VERY" lacking......

0 Likes
Re: Verizon is a JOKE!!!
canitgetworse
Enthusiast - Level 1

absolutely. and for some reason I tried to post my lenghty words and I recieved a bad error script in which I am now shortening my original reply. what a Circus this business is. Screen and train you employees the right way before putting them on the from line.!!!!!I will definitely work to go back to Time warner ad suggest others to go back to any other service they may have had originally.!!

Re: Verizon is a JOKE!!!
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@canitgetworse wrote:

absolutely. and for some reason I tried to post my lenghty words and I recieved a bad error script in which I am now shortening my original reply. what a Circus this business is. Screen and train you employees the right way before putting them on the from line.!!!!!I will definitely work to go back to Time warner ad suggest others to go back to any other service they may have had originally.!!

My guess would be that you copied/pasted text from another source into the text editor on this site, and it had some invalid formatting. Check the HTML tab for extra tags.