Verizon just hung up on me
BCSvzfios
Enthusiast - Level 2

You've got to be kidding me.

Just spent about 35 minutes on the line with the billing department, almost all of it on hold. The lady who picked up my call was able to -- after putting me on hold twice -- confirm that Verizon was overcharging me for the $79.99 triple play bundle. Great, she said she'd get it corrected.

Sat on hold for a while longer... then she said I'd be called back in 3-5 days to confirm my account was going to be corrected. Nope. Put it in writing now, as that's a change to the contract.

No? You won't send me an email, billing lady? "Your representative" is the only one who can do that? I'll hold until that email comes in.  Put it in writing.

The billing lady was quiet for a second... then said that okay, she'd just transfer me to "the representative."

Phone rings for 25-30 seconds... then the call is ended. Verizon billing and/or "the representative" hung up on me.

You've got to be kidding me.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon just hung up on me
BCSvzfios
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update: 17 minutes of terrible hold music... and whoever was supposed to take my call out of the queue didn't even say hello. They took me out of the queue (music stopped, clearly someone very briefly on the other end), and ended the call.

This is ridiculous.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Try here https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

also when I sent you a message I was not aware you had a bundle. I thought it was just internet you were having problems with. But my answer may still assist you.

also always call Monday through Friday between 8 am till 5 pm EDT to reach American support personnel from the Virginia call center.

BCSvzfios
Enthusiast - Level 2

Many thanks for the continued quick assistance -- been having a banner weekend with my Verizon service.

I'll be looking to have a conversation with the M-F call center crew, and hopefully not paying far too much for ****-poor service.

Thanks again, jonjones.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Always glad to assist 😀

0 Likes
IMY1

always!  dont expect anything less!!!!

0 Likes