Verizon never billed us, only got notice from CMR claims department
JPDmotorsports

We had to have a repair done to our FiOS line and were very happy with the service.  We assumed that Verizon was going to bill us directly.  Instead, the only notice we got was from CMR Claims Department.  We tried to pay THAT DAY in the middle of the day when they were open.  We could not get a hold of ANYONE in their office.  We kept getting transferred to random people when we did talk to someone.  Then I finally end up in the payment department and they can only take a check.  I am NOT going to give my account information to a third-party claims department that doesn't even own the line that was fixed.  And their system will not allow you to give a debit\credit card, only check.  You would think with as big as Verizon is, they would ether be able to do their own claims department (since they can send the service guy out) or get a better claims agent to accept payments in different forms.  After looking at the BBB (and other reviews and searches online) for CMR, I am not at all comfortable giving them our banking information.  We really do want to pay the bill, but I will only submit a payment to Verizon.  So Verizon needs to figure out a solution and let us know what we need to do from here.  Also, we are not the only people who have had these issues so I know something can be done about it.

John

0 Likes
Re: Verizon never billed us, only got notice from CMR claims department
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon never billed us, only got notice from CMR claims department
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

JPDmotorsports,

We're glad we were able to help sort out the billing, and are now closing your Private Support Case. If you have any further questions please make a new post.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes