Verizon never ceases to disappoint in its incredibly bad customer service and lack of care for its c
nancygoldbach

Verizon never ceases to disappoint in its incredibly bad customer service and lack of care for its customers. My fios bill increased substantially, When I called to find out what's going on I am offered a reduction for less services than I have. I confirm with the Verizon rep that you want to charge me significantly more for less? It was an easy "yes". They acknowledged that I am a long time customer and then gave me the kiss off. Verizon was not the least bit concerned about losing a customer. It is really outrageous. Look at your bill and consider other options. Verizon is too big for its bold britches!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon never ceases to disappoint in its incredibly bad customer service and lack of care for i
jonjones1
Legend

Although I can sympathize with your assessment. You have to realize unless the numbers of cancellations out number the subscriber adds nothing will ever change.

you see as the customer base grows and the bean counters look to loot the consumers for as much as they can for as long as they can, no real change will ever happen.

so your only options are to find services which suit your budget.

0 Likes