Verizon not honoring original order
Ram1105
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just went through a very frustrating call with Verizon support over a new plan I had ordered that wouldn't be honored after it was placed. My plan was expiring at the end of November this year (2019) so I hopped online and reviewed the available plans before selecting one similar to the one I've been on for 2 years. It included free HBO (just like my previous plan), which was listed on the checkout screen in red and I placed the order. 

I then got a confirmation email with the order number but saw that the HBO discount no longer applied. I talked with a Verizon rep about this and they hemmed and hawed stating that it was probaby a time sensitive issue and that the price was probably not valid at the time I hit the purchase button. If the checkout screen shows a summary of the order it should honor that order when I hit the purchase button. Common business sense.

I sent in the screen shot of the checkout order but the rep had the gall to say that it wasn't enough and that it could have been an order from past years. In other words she basically said she couldn't rule out that it was doctored. After being a customer for 24yrs this was the response I got for a good faith order. Very disappointing experience.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon not honoring original order
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ram1105,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes