Verizon overcharges and has sucky service!
Scsdaisy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was with Verizon for 9 years and had no issues, then 2 years  ago I decided to leave to AT&T. Once my contract was over with A&tt I was going to return back to Verizon. Boy has their customer service gone down tremendously! I called and they did a credit check and was approved to ordered my 3 new phones. This was on the 9th of May, 2019. The rep said they would be sent to me within a week. I received my receipt where they supposedly charged my card and waited . We waited and waited we never receive any phones. When I called to find out where my phones were, I was rerouted to 8 different people! Finally someone said, “oh ur credit approval is pending”! I couldn’t believe no one called me to let me know or I would have never received my phones.. so the next day I got a call from a rep and said my phones still were not being sent! I couldn’t believe how crummy Verizon and poor service they offered. There is much more, however I don’t want to write a huge page.. we returned our phones within 10 days because their internet was so slow.. we paid somemore money to restock the phones . We asked the rep who took our phones if we were going to be charged any other charges and he said no, now a month later I am getting charged another 93.00 dollars in which they said was for the service we used within the 10 days! I asked to have a bill sent to me since I could see my bill since we disconnected the phones, the rep said she would have to charge me to send out a bill!! Can’t u believe this?!?! Pay for them to send me a bill!! They said I would have to go in and have them print it out to me and could not email me one either!! They even told me my bill was past due and this was the first notification from Verizon my bill was past due! I will never ever ever go back to Verizon! Consumers beware!!  

0 Likes
Re: Verizon overcharges and has sucky service!
jonjones1
Legend

You are posting to the wrong forum.

http://community.verizonwireless.com 

is the proper forum for WIRELESS not fios.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon overcharges and has sucky service!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help with Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes