Verizon promises you anything to get you to sign, but when you finally do it's a whole other story
Lied_To
I had a very productive chat w/ an agent today, trying to cut down my $250+ monthly bundled cable bill. In the beginning, and a few times during our conversation, I told her we currently had in addition to all the HD channels, HBO, MAX and SHO. She proceeded to walk me through the steps to get a more basic plan, and we decided to drop SHO since we watched HBO more often. Her suggestion was to change my package to the Fios Prime HD and the 50/25 Internet, and to drop all of the premium movie channels. Then once I ordered them, I could take advantage of the 50% off of a 1 year subscription to HBO by adding it ala carte. Mind you, I kept a screen shot of our conversation. We'll a lot of good it did me, because when I went to "add" it, it was already on my bill. The 50% off applied only to new customers. There was no misunderstanding here. That operator knew I was an existing customer who already had HBO. We had talked about it a few times. Then when I called to resolve that problem, even though I had screen shots as proof that the agent had misled me, Verizon didn't make good on their word. And I'm stuck back into another 2 year contract. It WILL NOT happen again! This is it!
0 Likes
Re: Verizon promises you anything to get you to sign, but when you finally do it's a whole other sto
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon promises you anything to get you to sign, but when you finally do it's a whole other sto
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Lied_To,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need help with you bundle and bill, or ever need anything else, please let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,
-Jeramy

0 Likes