Verizon renewed my contract without my approval
MartUS

Sept 16 I requested via chat for a new offer as our current contract had been expired for more than a year.  Later that day I received an email from Verion with "your order summary" while I neverd ordered anything. 

I contacted Verizon therefore via chat the next day to have this error solved. "Jessica" informed me that she corrected the mistake and that it was all solved. Today I actually decided to cancel my Veriizon account. On the phone they told me that I had to pay ETF of Usd 350 as I renewed my contract last week for 2 years. This is totally incorrect. I never renewed any contact and also never clicked on any emails to confirm the order. The email I received did not even have a link to confirm the order. 

Can someone please let me know how this can be solved asap?

Thanks!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon renewed my contract without my approval
jonjones1
Legend

Contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission and have them handle it. Also file a complaint with your states attorney generals office.

best of luck

0 Likes
Re: Verizon renewed my contract without my approval
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MartUS,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes