Verizon's Promotion for Amazon Prime and Echo
Hondo171
Enthusiast - Level 2

I, like many others, am furious with Verizon's dishonest and circuitous corporate responses when I try to get simple answers to simple questions: "Where is the link in the My Verizon page that is referred to in their e-mail?" or "If there is a problem, when will it be fixed." I have spent and wasted countless hours with Verizon on chat and on the phone but I get no definitive or direct answer. All I get is the "run around," get transferred to another support person or to another section. On my most recent phone call to Verizon, I was given the vacuous reply that the matter would be bumped up to a higher level and that Verizon would contact me "soon".  As of yet, I have not received any contact from Verizon and that was over a week ago. I have been trying to redeem the offer since 12-13-2018 when I received the e-mail. That's over 2 weeks ago and the 60-day window to redeem it is closing (a convenient disclaimer for Verizon to bail out of their promotion if the issue is not resolved by that deadline). It's shoddy business practice to not be "up front" and not give your customers straightforward answers and to make offers you can't/won't keep. It's a big disincentive where I must seriously consider cancellation ($$$) and do my business elsewhere.

Re: Verizon's Promotion for Amazon Prime and Echo
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Hondo17,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes