Verizon's Gift Card Gallery won't open
Greg26001
Contributor - Level 2

So I got an email from Verizon about a new "Perk" called Gift Card Gallery.  I checked it out on Friday.  I'm trying to get back to it today, but it won't work from any browser.  The link is in the bottom right of the Verizon Central page, but all it does is open a new window with the Verizon Central page loaded again.  Anyone else get it to work?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon's Gift Card Gallery won't open
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
Greg26001
Contributor - Level 2

I've tried that, but it makes me sign on or log in to VZ Central, which brings me right back to where I started. This is what the link looks like on the Gift Card gallery ad in the bottom right.  All that is going to do is open the main page.

https://www22.verizon.com/foryourhome/MyAccount/Main/MyVerizon/MyVzNOverView.aspx#

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

After signing on as need be, it seems to work here.

^^

0 Likes
bluesmobile440

This site is still down. The link while logged in just kicks back to the main customer screen. Can someone confirm that the gift card site is still up or is it down?

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

@bluesmobile440 wrote:

This site is still down. The link while logged in just kicks back to the main customer screen. Can someone confirm that the gift card site is still up or is it down?

Upon reflection. I see and experience what you are talking about.

Endless loops. I sign to My Account, Click the link for the Giff Card Gallery, this takes me back to My Account. Grr.

^^

0 Likes
bluesmobile440

Does anyone have a fix for this?

0 Likes