Switch Account

Verizon's Gift Card Gallery won't open

Verizon's Gift Card Gallery won't open

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 1 of 7
(7,737 Views)

So I got an email from Verizon about a new "Perk" called Gift Card Gallery.  I checked it out on Friday.  I'm trying to get back to it today, but it won't work from any browser.  The link is in the bottom right of the Verizon Central page, but all it does is open a new window with the Verizon Central page loaded again.  Anyone else get it to work?

6 REPLIES 6
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 7
(7,724 Views)

Try going to

https://www.verizon.net/central/vzc.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=vzc_help_announcement&id=perks

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 3 of 7
(7,711 Views)

I've tried that, but it makes me sign on or log in to VZ Central, which brings me right back to where I started. This is what the link looks like on the Gift Card gallery ad in the bottom right.  All that is going to do is open the main page.

https://www22.verizon.com/foryourhome/MyAccount/Main/MyVerizon/MyVzNOverView.aspx#

Platinum Contributor III
Message 4 of 7
(7,656 Views)

After signing on as need be, it seems to work here.

^^

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

Contributor bluesmobile440
Contributor
Message 5 of 7
(7,579 Views)

This site is still down. The link while logged in just kicks back to the main customer screen. Can someone confirm that the gift card site is still up or is it down?

Platinum Contributor III
Message 6 of 7
(7,569 Views)

@bluesmobile440 wrote:

This site is still down. The link while logged in just kicks back to the main customer screen. Can someone confirm that the gift card site is still up or is it down?

Upon reflection. I see and experience what you are talking about.

Endless loops. I sign to My Account, Click the link for the Giff Card Gallery, this takes me back to My Account. Grr.

^^

Contributor bluesmobile440
Contributor
Message 7 of 7
(7,510 Views)

Does anyone have a fix for this?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.