Verizon service complaint
Svohra27

Is there a phone or email to get into contact with someone that can address how poor the customer service is with Verizon. I've had service issues with a ticket not being addressed for weeks and no I'm stuck working with a 3rd party (CMR) they have contracted who is even worse then the Verizon agents. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon service complaint
jonjones1
Legend

@Svohra27 wrote:

Is there a phone or email to get into contact with someone that can address how poor the customer service is with Verizon. I've had service issues with a ticket not being addressed for weeks and no I'm stuck working with a 3rd party (CMR) they have contracted who is even worse then the Verizon agents. 

Try this link https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios

it will get you to Executive escalations.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon service complaint
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Svohra27,

Claims Management Resources (CMR) is a Verizon authorized vendor that provides invoicing services to recover Verizon’s cost to repair damage done to the Company’s facilities. This includes but is not limited to:
• Buried and Aerial lines
• Poles
• Conduit and vehicles
CMR can handle disputes of claims directly, and works with the local field office that performed the repair. If you wish to dispute a CMR claim, you may contact them by phone at 1-800-321-4158 or by email at bswcomplaint@cmrclaims.com.

0 Likes