Verizon told me to Logon and get help but still no relief!!
Not applicable

All I want to do is pay my bill online.

I have had Verizon home since September. I have an ID and Password but no matter what I always get the same error when logging in, that I have not had service long enough. I called Verizon and the kid I spoke to told me to try online support and that he could not see my account???What?

I log on and try to chat with the cartoon character and I get kicked out everytime.

I just want to see my bill online and pay it....I WANT to pay verizon and I can't....

I don't want a phone call from Verizon...I don't want someone to try to sell me something in addition to my current service...I just want this fixed.

I have Verizon Phone, Internet, and TV, AND I have Verizon Wireless as a cell phone carrier for 3 phones. I think I pay enough to at least get some help!!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon told me to Logon and get help but still no relief!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
sueh87

In Septemeber Verizon sent me an email saying my account number had been changed.

When I login, I see that the old account number is still listed.   Maybe that is why I cannot get

any info on my account, or pay my bill online.     

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sueh87,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your account online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes