Verizon wires need to be relocated
LennyO

Hello, 

I own an attached town home in Philadelphia, PA and am having an issue with Verizon service wires that are attached to my home, and all of the other homes on my block.  

We are renovating the home and as part of that renovation are building a deck off the back of the property that will be accessed by French Doors that we have yet to install.  (Wires in the way) 

Right now the Verizon wires are in the way of the doors and deck and need to be lowered beneath the deck. 

I called in and had a service tech come out to the home and he told me that he cannot move the wires and needed to escalate this to his supervisor.  He also would not give me a timetable on when this would be address by Verizon or a phone number for someone to follow up with.  

I would appreciate if Verizon would get in touch with me to resolve this issue because my renovation has been halted as a result.  

0 Likes
Re: Verizon wires need to be relocated
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LennyO,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes