Verizon won't stop CALLING ME!
ebroebro

Is anyone else having this issue, or am I a fluke in their system.

Every single night for the past two weeks I get a phone call from (908)862-5154

It is an automated call saying:

Thank you for your order....you will receive an email confirmation, if you do not receive the email please call us during normal business hours.

Last night they called at 9:30pm!

I have called Verizon twice - first guy told me to ignore the call, next rep told me they would look into it. Well - it has not stopped.

I signed up for Verizon FIOS online a two months ago - called in the next day and changed the order. In there system I have a Cancelled order and one Fulfilled order.

Anyone? am I crazy and imagining this?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon won't stop CALLING ME!
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello ebroebro,
I apologize for the frustration you are having with the automated system. I have sent you a private message.

Thanks,

Shamika_VZ

Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
shalay14

i have been getting calls for the past 3 weeks about and order. i have called customer service, i have called the welcome center
# they left on my phone and no one knows whats going on. I get calls in the morning afternoon and night. Enough  is enough now. I am about to complain to verizon wireless and switch my service because i am sick and tired of getting these annoying calls all day. its starting to become harrassment and you guys need to figure out what the problem is and fix is ASAP

0 Likes
N2bnfun

I would like for Verizon to STOP CALLING ME ABOUT FIOS TV I have Fios internet and phone BUT I DO NOT WANT FIOS TV.

I have told them OVER and OVER again but they still keep calling my house.. I will post telling people to NOT GET FIOS if verizon keeps calling my house.

VERIZON HOW CAN I GET IT THROUGH YOU ALL HEAD I DIDNOT WANT FIOS TV.. GEEZ

0 Likes