Verizon
vickiwriter

I just cancelled my account with Verizon after only 4 months.  Terrible, terrible, terrible customer service and lousy DSL.  I've had to reboot my modem at least 10 times a day and can't watch a movie straight through without interruption.  For the past week had to walk a mile into town to use Starbucks internet b/c mine is so unreliable.  As if that's not bad enough, here's how my customer service experience went.  First, when I walked into the Verizon store to get more info and set up my account, the salesman did not explain that the excellently-priced plan I signed up for didn't include long distance.  So right off the bat I had to add another $15 to my monthly bill - cha ching.  Then he neglects to explain that the router I purchased would not be compatible with all service providers.  And now that I've switched to Comcast, I can't use it.  So another 50 bucks down the drain.  When I called Verizon to see about sending back the practically-new router and complain about the service, I just get told that I own the router and they will not give me a refund.  And apparently there's They do not care about their customers.  Stay away.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes