Very unhappy potential customer with Sales tactics and follow-up within the company.
JNIPMI

This will be my last post to any of these message boards, as it is a waste of my time.   I responded to one of the many flyers I had been receiving in the mail and negotiated with the sales person on what services I would receive for what price. I am under the impression these contracts are recorded, so not sure why some one in Verizon does not go back and listen to what was agreed upon, but seeing how screwed up this organization is (sorry I digress to name calling), I should not be surprised. 

I actually signed up for services with an agreed upon price, and then when I received my e-mail stating what I was getting, it was totally different.  When I called and tried to resolve the differences, I was told they would take care of it, then would be transferred to someone else who was totally out in left field. 

My only agenda is that when you call in and sign up for services, that Verizon should be held to those terms. I wasted at least 4-5 hours on trying to get this resolved and have found the process within Verizon to be unbelievable.  I cannot believe they actually think this is how to attract new customers.

0 Likes
Re: Very unhappy potential customer with Sales tactics and follow-up within the company.
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Hi JNIPMI,

Please keep all correspondence regarding this issue on the private support case that was created for you on Oct. 19.

Thank you.

0 Likes