Visa Gift card renewal promotion not honored
sb101

Back in April I got a message with an offer of $250 Visa gift card with a 2 year renewal.  I spoke with an agent via chat and he said that the offer is good and that I will receive my gift card about 30 days after the renewal takes place (which started in June).  It is now October and I still haven't received any gift card, so I reached out via chat to Verizon and they said I am not eligible for the gift card.  I asked why and they could not give me any answer.  This is classic switch and bait tactic used by Verizon, and now that I'm a victim, I see they have done this hundreds of times in the past year, probably more since most people will either forget or not bother posting on forums.  I would not have renewed without that offer, as there are other providers in my area who offered better deals.

0 Likes
Re: Visa Gift card renewal promotion not honored
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sb10,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes