Visa Prepaid Card
KikiVonArsdale

I have received multiple emails with registration links for the $150 Visa Prepaid Card bonus that do not work. I logged into my account to register for the card that way, but when I click on the registration button, it says that the bonus is on hold because of a past due balance. I have NEVER had a past due balance on this account BECAUSE I AM ENROLLED IN AUTOPAY.
I called customer service to resolve this issue on Wednesday, 11/27, and Abby told me she would work on it and give me a call on Thursday, 11/28. I received no phone call. I called Friday, 11/30, and spoke with Princess, to whom I had to explain everything AGAIN, only to be cut off after she transferred the call. I am now on hold with a THIRD customer service tech named Laura...
VERIZON, DON'T OFFER BONUS REWARDS IF YOU AREN'T ACTUALLY GOING TO HONOR THEM... THIS IS AN ADVERTISING SCAM!!!

0 Likes
Re: Visa Prepaid Card
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi KikiVonArsdale,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes