WEBSITE REALLY SLOW!
humarock1150
Enthusiast - Level 3

Don't know if VERIZON has noticed, but VERIZON.net is painfully slow loading now.  It took a bit to get it to log in.  And moving from location to location is like dial up slow.....just thought I'd point it out.  I'm sure it has to do with the new ad for QUANTUM internet?

0 Likes
Re: WEBSITE REALLY SLOW!
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the problems with the site you are having. There are alot of questions needed to be asked to get to the bottom of this.

1) do other websites load slow?

2) have you tried different browsers?

3) what are your speed test results?

4) have you tried running your browser without add ons?

0 Likes
Pfeifbeer

I signed up for "high speed internet" 3 years ago.  Now they have 3 levels of speed faster than what I have now.  I can upgrade for about $10 per level if I want.  **bleep**?

0 Likes
Tegood1

Ihave always had slow response from their website.  Slow and very difficult to navigate.  When trying to post email using their "contact us" site, it was very picky on how information was entersubmit.  Send me a message that they don't want to hear the issues so they make it extremely difficult (didn't like that I used a /  between month and day so it would send message).  It is very frustriating and I have even consider canceling  service because it is so poor and doesn't seem to be getting any better.  Looking through Internet searches show that it is a systemic problem.  How disappointing. 

0 Likes
Traxless
Enthusiast - Level 2

There is simply no doubt about the slowness of Verizon.  It actually may be the slowest, most confusing, less customer friendly website on the entire WWW.  And for CS to ask questions about browers, connection speeds, etc. is just smoke to cover the fact that Verizon is so slow we need to invent a new word for this poor performance.  Perhaps Verizon should contract with Amazon, Youtube, Facebook, or even perhapss ATT.  And so it goes.

0 Likes