WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER
kscull61

While trying to change the name on the account of our fios bundle, the service rep had told me that he would be able to double the speed of our internet at the same rate and no other changes would be made to the account.  I agreed to this but then find out the next day that some of the channels I had previously had in my package were missing (Showtime etc.).  When I called to fix the issue I was told that there was no way to get back to the original package that I never agreed to switching from.  After over an hour and a half of conversations and headache and being put on hold multiple times there was no help.  I was informed that there was no way to get back to the original package unless I would like to pay an extra $30 a month.  This is absolutely insane.  They are able to lie and deceive you into upgrading but then are unable to do the changes back to what was not supposed to change at all.  This has been the most unpleasant experience I have had with any major service provider and I am disappointed that I have been a loyal customer for so long and this is how we are treated.  

0 Likes
Re: WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have not heard back from you on your Private Support case in some time. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Ali Adam

0 Likes