WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!
kiwigirl757

I was referred to Verizon FIOS in my area and decided to switch my services to them. I ordered my services on 8/26/2013 and installation was set for 9/4/2013 at 530pm. I recieved a call from a service tech at 2pm advising they were headed to my home to install my services, At approx. 5pm I recieved a call advising they needed to reschedule my installation for 9/5 at 530pm.  On 9/5 I received a call advising the service tech was on the way to my home to install services again at 2pm, I informed the service tech I would not be available until 5 or 530pm, Service Tech advised they would be there at that time. At 430pm I received a voicemail that yet again they would have to reschedule. 

At this point I am beyond frustrated!!!! I called the number back to get a young lady named Coleen who was very rude and caught an attitude with me and placed me on hold without letting me know. While on hold she rescheduled my install for 9/6 between 11-2pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I informed her I am not available at this time, hence the reason for requests for installation at 5pm or later, MID-SENTENCE she transfers me to TECH SUPPORT who CANNOT and DOES NOT HELP -rep advised supervisor refuses to take my call.They transfer me to BIlling where I explain the situation over again for the assoc to ask me "You are explaining a lot to me-WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?" In a rude tone........................................ gave me the supervisors name to the first rep and a phone number and stated he could not help me! I call the phone number guess what----NOT A GOOD NUMBER!

As a new customer I expected MUCH BETTER Customer Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have never in my life expected a competitive company to CARELESS about their CUSTOMERS!!!!!

Maybe, Just Maybe my services will get installed or Maybe I should rethink it!

0 Likes
Re: WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello kiwigirl757,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. if you still need assistance with the install and ever need help with anything else, please let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes
dclayman
Enthusiast - Level 2
I agree they use a bait and switch on me!!! Gave me one price and raised it!!! They are the worst!!!!! They tell me my comment was moved to a private thread, I can not even locate a private thread. They send me a link to a supposedly private thread and takes me to a generic thread. I think customers need to start posting their Verizon issues on the the Internet. I saw somewhere you can report them to the FCC. Calling customer service is like a hour phone call at the least. People need to start recording their own phone calls with Verizon for proof.
0 Likes
kiwigirl757
I have not been able to reply due to being ill. Please reopen my case.
0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Kiwigirl757, we have reopened your private support case. Please follow up with us there. 😃 -Mitchell

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

kiwigirl757, we did not hear a response despite multiple requests for more information on your account. As such your Private Support Case has been closed, if you have any further questions please make a new post and we will be happy to help in any way we can.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes