Waiting for an order for 25 days.
UHaveBadservice

Sincerely,

Extremely Frustrated

On Nov 20th I place the following order that was suppose to be complete on Dec 8th!!!!

Switch out SD box for an HD.

Upgrade to the new Faster Gateway.

Signed new 24 month Contract and upgraded to 75/75 internet speed.

The internet speed was upgraded on Dec 8th.  Wow 18 days after I placed the order.

I have contacted customer service 4 times about the rest of my order and have been told by all of the reps that they would call me back later that day becuase there is an issue with the order and that know one at verizon can cancel or delete the order.  I have been waiting for 25 days and counting to recieve my HD box and my gateway.  I bought a new HD televison that I can's use because I can't get a box.  I would appreciate some help from someone with authority to actualy help a customer not just blow them off.  I understand things happen in large complex systems but to keep perpetuating the issue and not helping a long standing customer that has purchaes top of the line services for 3+ years and has always paid on time is unacceptable!!!

Sincerly,

Extreamly Frustureated   

0 Likes
Re: Waiting for an order for 25 days.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty with your order. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes