We Don't Care
youdontcare

So, I have my confirmation e-mail, a confirmation text and I sat and waited 3 hours. No show. Called and the automated service said there is a problem with you order. Tried using online chat....no help! Ms Johnson ... oh they are coming today. Called back --- "YOu need to change your due date." Talked to Ms Hopp. After 20 minutes, "they will be there today, but I will call you back in 10 minutes with a specific time. 30 minutes passes..you guessed it..no return call. Called back and got a very nice Lois who was understanding and very polite. There is a problem with facilities but we can do it on 12-11. They can't explain why no one called. Did you just discovered it today? And you don't have a phone to call your customer to tell them? Hmmm.. And I thought Time Warner was horrible...Verizon FIOS .... you are now in first place.

0 Likes
Re: We Don't Care
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry for the troubles you were having getting your service installed. We would like to help out and take a look at this if you still need assistance. Did you get the order rescheduled to 12/11 ?

0 Likes