quick menu

Webmail is not displaying ALL of my messages

Webmail is not displaying ALL of my messages

Contributor glc000
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(8,499 Views)

When viewing my messages via webmail I don’t see all of my messages.  When I get home at the end of the day and download my messages using Outlook, I see all of the messages that were sent to me throughout the day.  I called Verizon and because I'm receiving their messages and my settings are ok, they said there is nothing else they can do to help me.  I tried to open a ticket on their website but I’m in a endless loop of them telling me to research the issue on-line.  This has been going on for about a month.  I’ve been successful at forwarding my messages to my work email, but that is not practical for me.  The weird part is every so often my webmail displays my new messages.  I need to be able to view my new messages everyday when I’m not at home.   Can anyone please help me.  Thanks!!

2 REPLIES 2
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 3
(8,481 Views)
Ok.

Your e-mail client has not been setup to keep messages on the server.

As how to do this..

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA011507931033.aspx

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

Contributor glc000
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(8,444 Views)

That worked - Thank you!!!!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios