Switch Account

Website showing overdue balance in error.

Website showing overdue balance in error.

Copper Contributor briand805
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(290 Views)

For some reason the billing website is showing we have an over due balance. This is not correct. I have spoke with phone support who confirmed our payments have been made and recieved.

They also told me they don't know why the website is showing this overdue balance. I was told it would be forwarded to the tect dept but nothing has changed and it has been weeks. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(225 Views)

We're glad we were able to help get the balance reflected correctly on the website. Please make a post anytime you need assistance.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.