What happened to live chat
dianeb1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Every time I go to the support page to try to ask a question, it tells me to use chat, which is available from 7AM - 1AM Monday - Sunday.

Yet any time I attempt to use chat, it says it is unavailable and sends me to the awful computer that doesn't know crap.

I know I used live chat a few months ago.  Where is it?  Why is there basically no way to talk to a person except via phone?  I want to email or chat, I don't want to be on hold, or worse talk to a computer.

Does anybody from Verizon even monitor these forums? Where are the living, breathing humans????

0 Likes
Re: What happened to live chat
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is designed to be a peer to peer support forum.

But I went to this link: https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/contact-us/

picked the service and issue.

It asked for input as to my name and addfress.

I assume from there you would get chat (I have inthe past).
They also support support via twitter (@verizonsupport) that I have had good luck with as well.

0 Likes
dianeb1
Enthusiast - Level 2
Thank you for your suggestion. Every time that I used that link would take me to this computer chat person, who would then ask me to select my topics again, and then tell me it can't help me, I need to chat with a live person so click this link, that would then make me start over with the computer person because "live chat is unavailable." As you can imagine, being stuck in an endless loop is quite frustrating. Right now it's after hours so I can't test chat, but I've tried a few times over the past couple of weeks. Some day maybe I'll actually be able to call during phone hours. Chat was nice because it had longer hours.
0 Likes
vzonbum
Enthusiast - Level 1

still no live chat

auto thing no help

boo

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

I had often found live chat not available on the weekend or Early on Monday. 

Note I am not a forced to Frontier customer and cannot test Verizon' Live Chat.

0 Likes
Doug121

Still no live chat. I follow your link and a chat bubble comes up. But all it says ius a dialog stating "Log In".

I click on the log in, even though I am logged in and it just takes me back to my home page?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes