Switch Account

What happens when 12 month contract ends?

What happens when 12 month contract ends?

Contributor User123
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(8,171 Views)

Hi,

What happens when the 12 month contract ends?  Does it auto start another 12 month contract?  Do I qualify for the current offers? or do I really have to be a new customer.  Can I renew my original contract?  I was using a competitors service, and said I'd only switch if it I got some benefit.  Verizon beat the competitors offer so I switched.  

I tried to call them but the battery on my cordless phone died while waiting. Smiley Sad   Of course now I realize, I need a corded phone!

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I
Message 2 of 2
(8,035 Views)

@User123 wrote:

Hi,

What happens when the 12 month contract ends?  Does it auto start another 12 month contract?  Do I qualify for the current offers? or do I really have to be a new customer.  Can I renew my original contract?  I was using a competitors service, and said I'd only switch if it I got some benefit.  Verizon beat the competitors offer so I switched.  

I tried to call them but the battery on my cordless phone died while waiting. Smiley Sad   Of course now I realize, I need a corded phone!

Thanks

What service do you have the contract with? That information would help.

Some 12 month commitments will continue at the current pricing, if you have a two year price guarantee like with FIOS. I am in my second year of my bundle configuration. My commitment expired in Nov.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.