What is the right package for me?
MDHokie

I have been a Comcast subscriber for 10+ years.  I recently moved to a new home where the previous owner had Verizon and the house is wired, rather well it seems, for FiOS and everything Verizon has to offer.  With that in mind, I'm considering moving to Verizon if the price is right.  I need internet and TV only as I've used my cell phone as my primary phone for 10 years and its worked quite well.  I have three TVs and two children (5 and 7) so I'm pretty certain that I need the Extreme TV channel package.  What I'm looking for is the best deal.  Installation, as I said, seems to be a non-issue so really its a reasonable, affordable monthly rate that I'm looking for - something that beats Comcast.  So...what are my options?

0 Likes
Re: What is the right package for me?
tns
Master - Level 2

You are asking on a peer to peer forum. You might get lots of different answers.

Specific packages available vary some what from area to area.  And prices vary too much depending on what you feel you need.  Even though you don't think you want it be sure to use Verizons tools to try different packages INCLUDING one that includes phone service.  WOuld you believe the price with phone service can be less than the one without.  If you use Verizon wireless you can add it to the bundle (actually is seperate but paid together) and get a discount for that as well.

If your lucky enough to be in the NYC area there is a real incentive to get the Ultimate package since you get some of the usually extra cost movie packages included.

0 Likes
Re: What is the right package for me?
MDHokie

Hey thanks!  I didn't realize it was a peer to peer forum.  I'll contact a Verizon rep to get better info.

0 Likes