What is the true price of bundle renewal?
SeezerCalad
Enthusiast - Level 2

Our two-year "Verizon Triple Play" bundle discount ($69.99 per month for 24 months, no term agreement) is due to expire soon and we're weighing the options of staying with Verizon or going with a different provider (Xfinity). On the Verizon renewal page, it is showing a new price for the same bundle of $74.99 for 24 months, 2-year agreement "price months 1-24". However, when we click on the details for that $74.99 bundle it says "$74.99/mo 2 year agreement" but right below that it says "Price Month 1 = $94.99, Discounts included: $15 Bundle Credit, $5 24-month Contract Discount', and if that weren't confusing enough, below that it says "Price Months 2-24 = $109.99, Discounts included: $5 24-month Contract Discount". So which is it? How does $94.99 for the first month and $109.99 for months 2-24 add up to $74.99 per month for 24 months? Is there some voodoo math at work here or what? It's contradictory at best and deceptive at worst. Can someone please explain what we would actually be paying?

0 Likes
Re: What is the true price of bundle renewal?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the confusions with the bundles. We want to get someone to thoroughly explain this, so we have copied your post to our private support board to get more information from you. Please refer all correspondences to that board so we can make sure to see them.

0 Likes
SeezerCalad
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, I posted my info on the private support board about a week ago and haven't heard anything. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, but I haven't seen any reply or email. Our service expires in a few days.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

SeezerCalad we have updated your private support case. Please access the information there.

0 Likes
ellen11261
Enthusiast - Level 2

You know I was looking at the same renewal bundle with the prices broken down and am confused about that also.  I would also like to know how I can get the best renewal deal having been a loyal Verizon FIOS customer.  

0 Likes
robretpd
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had the same issues and when I called Verizon, i was pretty much told if I didnt like the pricing to go elsewhere. Great customer service. ANother two times I was disconected. I sent a pvt email to some of the people on this board who I found to be very helpful in the past however I have ahd no response from them either. Maybe it is time to switch, its not even the money anymore, it is customer service issues. Id rather pay the same and be able to speak to someone who is at least not rude, and will give you a number or email to reach them.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Ellen and Robretpd ,

So we can get more information from you, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

0 Likes
bobmedia
Bait and switch pricing-fios triple play renewal pricing:
Has anyone been able to get their renewal pricing adjusted down to the month one pricing for the first year or thereafter? My price jumped from 89.99 month 1 to 109.99 for months 2 - 24. No one will call me back other than 2 voice mails from "Tim Smith" Verizon regional executive who says to e-mail him so that he can "make things right."

Never a return call or message as to who else to call and what number. So much for Customer Service "elevating" my bait and switch pricing complaint.
0 Likes