Re: When do I really get a refund??? I has been 4 months and no one is willing to give me an answer
Jennifer03161

I have the similar issue. I have cancelled my services since 10/17/2014 and i called verizon many to see where my refund is. The verizon reps on the phone kept telling me the case has been escalated and I should have get my refund within 7 days business day. This is unexceptable. PLEASSE RESOLVE THIS ISSUE.

0 Likes
Re: When do I really get a refund??? I has been 4 months and no one is willing to give me an answer
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jennifer0316,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
benderr2001
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dear Moderator and forum members,

We, too, are waiting for a refund from Verizon since closing our account (late last summer).

Part of the delay was due to equipment needing to be returned. A call with Billing 2 weeks ago resulted in confirmation of completion and that the refund would either be sent via postal mail or electronically given that we still own the same bank account however, neither one took place.

We are rather frustrated...

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello benderr2001

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
mburch1

Hello,

I am having the same issue with recieving a refund.  I cancelled my internet order because I found out my apartment community does not offer verizon service but is contracted with Comcast instead.  So I never had my Verizon service turned on and I called to cancel.  This was the 2nd week in Jan 2015.  I have been calling verizon but get no answers concerning my refund.  Can you please help get this resolved?

Thanks.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello mburch

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
JFClark

Verizon, that certainly is a friendly reminder.  However you're ignoring the issue, which is that MANY people seem to have problems receiving refunds due and are meeting dead ends when dealing personally with Verizon Customer Service.  However, when their complaints are made public on these forums, help (and refund) seems to materialize.  Personally, I'm going to give Customer Support one more shot and then I'm also going to post my issue in the hopes that Verizon will finally do something about it.

0 Likes
Iamjhon

I myself got my services switched to my roommates name, I paid my last bill and was owed 180 and change. its been nearly 3 months and I have not recevied a refund, I recently logged into my account and i am  now seeing a one time activities charge for the amount I was owed. What the heck does that mean? did my credit get issued or you verizon trying to steal the money that is mine. If i dont get some kind of response in the next 24 hours i will be submitting a complaint to the Better business bureau. I work a full time job and dont have time to be calling and waiting for someone to get on the line, and when I do have time they are closed. CHat wont help because they will just blow you off to call billing. Your one entitiy relay the information to the correct people. Verizon seems to pride itself in customer service, I call Bull **bleep**. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello lamjhon

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes