When will Verizon upgrade their remote terminals to be able to offer 10 Mbps?
kbd13

I have a son who is in a Century Link area and he is on a remote terminal as am I with Verizon.  He is able to get  9.25 Mbps on his connection.

Please Verizon, upgrade our equipment so we can get the 10 Mbps.

0 Likes
Re: When will Verizon upgrade their remote terminals to be able to offer 10 Mbps?
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

We can check to see what you are qualified for. If you still need assistance, please send me a PM.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Re: When will Verizon upgrade their remote terminals to be able to offer 10 Mbps?
kbd13

Hi,

What do you mean by a PM?  Sorry, I am need to this forum and need to know what you mean by,  "please send me a PM".

Thank You,

Ken

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

kbd13,

PM is private message. You can click on Shamika's name and it will take you to her profile page.  On the right hand side of the page you will be directed to, there is a link "send user a private message", where you can write to her the information she is requesting.  

0 Likes