Switch Account

Where do I complain

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(288 Views)

I have had to file a complaint two weeks ago with the BBB because of horrible customer service. I did receive a call from someone from Verizon about the matter but I accidentally deleted the number so I have to request it again, but now after all that I still decided to stay with Verizon and I had a login issue tonight so instead of calling I went with the online chat. After dealing with two customer representatives which pretty much lead me to the right direction I get to some billing department and tell me he can do what 4 other people told me you could do and it was a mistake on Verizon's part that it happens all the time...then tell me that I have to spend money that I don't have to get a phone in order to get a pin to pay my bill online. Then he comes out of nowhere and says I'm not even the account holder, which the account holder was sitting right beside me and the other two representatives knew that, he didn't even bother to ask. That's when he began to give me an attitude kept asking for an order number, wouldn't let me ask any questions till I gave him one (which is the same thing that happened with the first customers service wouldn't let me open an account as a new customer or even let me ask any questions) but I gave him the order number and the he says it doesn't exist so I asked him a few question till he finally answered that he didn't need the order number because he thought it was a more recent install (which I would think a week would be considered a recent install). Verizon service representatives are completely horrible and rude..It's a disgrace..I don't know where to even complain other than the BBB

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.