quick menu

Where is Verizons customer loyalty?

Where is Verizons customer loyalty?

Contributor bobbyrex
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(100 Views)

Whenever I contact Verizon, they thank me for 43 years of loyalty, but where is their loyalty?  The prices keep going up and as I cannot believe that the representatives offer me a new contract price higher than I already pay. Go figure!  Surely, they must be embarrassed but one explained that their hands are tied by Verizon.   Believe me, I like Verizon, but its a shame that they are forcing this customer to research other options.  The sad thing is that I really like Verizon and hate to leave.  When I discussed this with a recent service call, the tech basically said..."they do not care."

1 REPLY 1
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 2
(92 Views)

@bobbyrex wrote:

Whenever I contact Verizon, they thank me for 43 years of loyalty, but where is their loyalty?  The prices keep going up and as I cannot believe that the representatives offer me a new contract price higher than I already pay. Go figure!  Surely, they must be embarrassed but one explained that their hands are tied by Verizon.   Believe me, I like Verizon, but its a shame that they are forcing this customer to research other options.  The sad thing is that I really like Verizon and hate to leave.  When I discussed this with a recent service call, the tech basically said..."they do not care."

And that last statement would be correct. The profits are what is strove for. I am a stockholder and a customer. But that still is not the business ethics i would want. When enough people had enough, they lose money, they let employees go, they hit bankruptcy and you know the rest. 

There are other services. Just look into them.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios