Why Is the Verizon.com site so useless?
rmm220s
Enthusiast - Level 2

And why am I going to be forced to call them to change my service. I have NEVER been able to call up account information to change anything and am overall pretty unhappy with the expense involved using the FIOS bundle crap. I had been a COX user for many years but switched to Verizon a couple of years ago on the premise that I could save a bundle. Not so's I can see. I am honestly thinking to just go back to COX for Internet and maybe phone and direct TV for TV. Although it's not super cheap, the next to lowest rate has a lot better selection for the money, I used to have SPEED, and a few other fun stations on COX's middle plan, Verizon's middle plan has not a lot and to get SPEED for example I'd need to go to the highest service.

The web site is pretty useless, so I'm probably done with verizon for this part of my life.

0 Likes
Re: Why Is the Verizon.com site so useless?
MikeT
Contributor - Level 1

I too switched when FIOS first came into my neighborhood with the premise of saving dollars (that never happened).  When I move in five months I am debating whether to go back to Cox or sign up again with FIOS.  Although I have not had any service or billing issues, I keep on seeing these horror stories.  With Cox, if you have a problem, it is repaired within 24 hours.  Verizon is whenever the tech is scheduled, usually a week.  Totally unacceptable!

Mike T.

0 Likes
every time you need to reset password
whatdayisit

home computer remembers last working password. that means nothing you still have to reset it.  the site is awful, oh and dont you dare change a phone number becouse your first number is the only 1 it can remember. oh yah it will alow you to change number but it doesnt save the new number basicly its a waste of time and forces you to call it in. after finding fios number and calling then opperator asks you if this is for cell service. why have a fios help number, if there not sure if your calling about a cell service you dont have. why dont they not buy a yacht  this year and make this stuff work

0 Likes
Re: Why Is the Verizon.com site so useless?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over ten years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes