Why have I not recieved a bill yet
jaywyatt
Enthusiast - Level 1
I have had Fios internet and tv since March 7th and i have not recieved a bill yet. Is this normal?
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why have I not recieved a bill yet
mah__
Enthusiast - Level 2
It depends on the billing cycle for YOUR specific central office area. Verizon always bills for the COMING month in advance.

Your first bill will be larger than your normal bill since it will include the full amount for the coming month, plus a prorated amount for the portion of the partial first 'billing month cycle' that you had service.

View solution in original post

mah__
Enthusiast - Level 2
It depends on the billing cycle for YOUR specific central office area. Verizon always bills for the COMING month in advance.

Your first bill will be larger than your normal bill since it will include the full amount for the coming month, plus a prorated amount for the portion of the partial first 'billing month cycle' that you had service.

phillyphone
Enthusiast - Level 3
Unfortunately it is normal. I had almost the exact same experience as yourself and all I can tell you is get ready to receive a huge first bill, because of all the prorated and one time charges.
0 Likes
MagicMan
Contributor - Level 1

It doesn't hurt to call and ask where the bill is at.  And while you are at it, find out what the estimated first bill will be.

I have learned that TV and Internet service might be on different bill cycles.  It also has to do with what your "Due Date" and "Serice Date" are.   It may take 2-3 bill cycles to 'settle down' as well.

0 Likes
Re: Why have I not received a bill yet
jaywyatt
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks all

I received the bill the day after I posted. The funny thing is that there are some past due charges on it. Why would there be past due charges if Verizon never billed me for them before? Smiley Sad 

0 Likes