Why is it Verizon will not give is a e mail address to send complacent to about there poor services
jerryma21

They take our US dollars,,  But when we need help our calls go the other Counties  ,An the people do NOT speak good English . Verizon should bring some of the jobs back to the USA Every  time I get help from them  they  mess up my computer . An now when you call back for help they want you to pay for help I think they mess it up so you will have to pay foe service..

0 Likes
Re: Why is it Verizon will not give is a e mail address to send complacent to about there poor servi
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are having with your service. You can always post problems here on the forums for assistance. We do offer an email address to send in complaints. All of our contact information can be found in www.verizon.com/contactus .

0 Likes
Re: Why is it Verizon will not give is a e mail address to send complacent to about there poor servi
unclsmitty

Good try Anthony_VZ.  Smoke and mirrors in full effect with verizon.  It is nearly impossible to find an email address if go under the "contact us" tab.  You should rename the tab "elusive master piece".  

So here, Anthony_VZ - I dare you, POST THE EMAIL ADDRESS RIGHT HERE IN YOUR RESPONSE.

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
TenD1

I do not have Verizon, yet I have been getting a bill to a new email account for a few months. I have never given this email out either.

I see no number to call, and no email to send to, and don't trust the email bill I received since I do not have Verizon. This may be a hoax, and if so, I think Verizon should know about it and shut them down. If not, then Verizon has been

erroneously billing me, and they need to fix that and stop sending me bills.

I makes me uncomfortable that there is no direct way to follow up with Verizon. Companies that care about their customers and their image usually have these. To not have these makes it seem like the opposite is true.

Please help!

0 Likes
GlennE1

That URL is useless (www.verizon.com/contactus).  It leads to the same screen when you click on "Contact us by email or phone".  No matter what I enter on the screen, the 3rd step is supposed to have contact information.  It is alway blank.  Why does the website even tell us to contact them though email if it won't give out an email address?

In other words, if you're going to give an answer, why not just give us an email address instead of a URL that will supposed lead to one?  

0 Likes