Will Verizon Billing gets it's act together please?
markj

Verizon, your billing systems and department has to be the worst I have ever encountered.  This stupid ONE BIL system is worse than anything, my **bleep** bill changes every freakin month by large amounts because you charge for internet one month but then not another and then twice the third.  Movies I purchase show up on bills 2 months later.  It's ridiculous, how the hell is anyone supposed to keep your bills and your billing straight when you can't even do it yourselves.  Get your act together.

0 Likes
Re: Will Verizon Billing gets it's act together please?
neveragain
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have experienced the same problem. I never know how much my next bill is going to be ! I wonder why verizon has so many problems is all areas . I also have an issue with free calling between my land line and wireless.When I signed up(online) It said , if I enroll in one bill I would get unlimited calling between land and wireless .It has been over 6 months and no body can resolve that issue. Wireless says contact landline and vice versa. My kid is in college and everytime  we call using my landlinewe we use up free minutes.The main reason I signed up for this plan was to be able to call between landline and wireless because my kid was going away to college.I am just so frustrated..and do not know who to contact !  

0 Likes