Wish to file a complaint
Dustof1968
Enthusiast - Level 1

On Tuesday Oct 27, a landscaping company cut my Verizon line. I lost all FIOS. This impacts my work and my kids school. I called Verizon and eventually had a repair scheduled for today, Oct 29 between 10:30-12:30pm. I received a text with me ticket number. Two days I can deal with for no service. I even put up a tent to cover the area so the tech wouldn’t work in the rain. Well. No one shows. I call at 1:15pm and no one knows what I’m talking about. No one can find the service ticket. I’m forwarded to the local dispatcher. He has no record of my ticket. He has to schedule me another day. Another day I can’t work. Another day, during COVID, I have to find someone to let my kids in their house to use their WiFi for school. This is unbelievable. And I assume I’m going to have to pay for repairs even though Verizon is now costing me two days worth of work on top of what the landscaper did. I got rid of my home phone because Verizon couldn’t fix that issue and now this. I’m done. If I can get out of the contract or when this one expires, I’m done. Verizon service response is horrible. Set aside my time and your system fails me. 

Re: Wish to file a complaint
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Dustof1968,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes