Re: Wondering why I can't get Verizon fios at address when neighbors have it/or have it as an option
JeffreyNoVa

My neighbor who's house is 20 feet from mine has had fios for the last 5 years and I keep getting told that it is not available at my address by Technical Support.  His house faces a different street since his is a corner lot it abuts to my house.  I had Verizon DSL installed a few weeks ago and the Verizon installer said "did you know that you can get Fios at your house? Your next door neighbor has it and I can easily extend it to your house.  Just call 1-800-Verizon and they can get me back out to set it up."  I have since called about 4 times and each time I have been told "we will check with engineering and call you back" I have not received a call back from any of them and it is extremely frustrating.  

Is there anyone what can help me with this??

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Wondering why I can't get Verizon fios at address when neighbors have it/or have it as an option
bobbir
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is my similar issue and it is like a smack in the face from Verizon. Makes me wonder why I tried so hard to switch to them. A customer should NOT have to go through such aggressive measures to be a customer.

I live in a house that has been divided into several apartments. My upstairs neighbors have Verizon service; I saw the truck, man and ladder, perched right outside my dining room window. But when I enter in my address online for the exact same building, a difference of Apt. A or B, no service for me. Is it because they just moved in and to keep them as a customer, Verizon had to install something???? Well, heck man, while you're up there, plug me in too!

Tired of Comcast, but I'll keep giving them my money cause I like internet, and they're the one's providing it, not you Verizon. Get your game together.

bobbir
Enthusiast - Level 1

And I'm not specifically stuck on wanting FIOs. I'll take any internet at this point. But I'm told Verizon offers absolutely NO service whatsoever to my address.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I live in Summit, NJ.  The whole town has fios but our street.  How can I along with my neighbors can request to get fios in our street?  Thanks,

0 Likes
JZ_BKLYN
Enthusiast - Level 1

I TOO AM SUFFERING A SLOW DEATH DEALING WITH TIME WARNER CABLE...

I WOULD PAY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO HELP HOST AND BRING VERIZON FIOS TO MY BLOCK.

I KNOW THAT VERIZON IS AVAILABLE NEARBY.

THIS IS A SAD AND LONELY CRY FOR HELP.

PLEASE REPLY, VERIZON.   I YEARN FOR YOU.

0 Likes