World Plan usage e-mail notifications - why not?
maestro2
Contributor - Level 1

Why Verizon does not allow customers to setup a plain simple e-mail alert notification about usage of the World Plan minutes? For example I would love to get an e-mail notification when I get closer to the World Plan allowance limit, or a daily e-mail notification about used minutes.

Will this option be available any time soon?

Re: World Plan usage e-mail notifications - why not?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Thats a great idea! This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

0 Likes
maestro2
Contributor - Level 1

Yes, I posted this in IdeaExchange section too and the post was aknowledged by the Verizon admin, so what?

Three months later nothing is changed!

I cannot see the up-to-date usage report even when I login to my account online! The usage bar is always several days behind the actual usage! Because of this I cannot control my usage, go over the limit, and pay sixty cents a minute for calls that would cost three cents a minute if I stayed in the plan limit!

If Verizon is not able to provide up-to-date usage information to world plan customers, it has to stop offering this service!

This is a legal issue!

maestro2
Contributor - Level 1

I am writing a letter to Verizon CEO and filing a complaint with FCC.

I hope this scam on a corporate level will end one day!

0 Likes