Worst Customer Service Ever:( !!!!!!!!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Worst Customer Service Ever:( !!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 5
(245 Views)

I am writing about my experiences at Go Wireless at 1245 Worcester Rd, Framingham, MA 01701.

1st of all I love that this store is available as it is the most convenient place to drop off and pickup Verizon Fios equipment which I have done for years. I had not been in there for a year or more until a few weeks ago. I went in to pick up something for my Fios. When I went in I noticed that the store just looked like crap. It was disorganized with boxes everywhere and spiderwebs all over the place. At that time though I was in & out pretty quickly and the guy that I dealt with was actually very nice.

Then today I went in to pick up an additional piece of equipment and it was a nightmare. The first thing that I noticed when I walked in was that the spiderwebs were still there. The store looked even worse with more boxes everywhere. There were 2 employees working with 1 customer and I was next in line. While I waited a few other people came in after me and were also in line. I was next up but although there were 2 employees and 1 customer, they were both helping her and not the rest of us. I waited about 15 minutes and got a call and had to leave. I went back in a couple of hours later and it was FAR WORSE. There were 2 customers in front of me. 1 was being assisted and one was VERY annoyed that the manager had left and never came back. The guy who was working was trying his best, but he was all alone. While I waited people continued to come in and wait in line. By now I was still the 3rd in line, and there were 4 behind me. Still no trace of the girl (I believe the manager) who was out back. As we continued to wait, 2 more people came in and walked out. 1 customer was helped and a very upset guy who had been there for 45 minutes just waiting to return some cable boxes was up next. At this point I had been there around 15 minutes, but at least I was next in line.

Another customer came in and after seeing about 5 of us in front of her said “this is my 3rd day in a row coming here trying to get help, and there is always a line. I have to keep leaving”. The kid working was running around like crazy, even bouncing between 3 computers, none of which were working. As people kept asking “where is the other employee” he just said “I really don’t know”. After about 15 minutes trying to help the guy returning his cable boxes (at this time the guy had been here an hour), the guy got very angry and left. I was up next, after now waiting 30 minutes. I asked where the girl was and was told that the employee did not know (although we could hear her in the back the entire time) and that it was only his 2nd week of work and he was all alone. He was nice and apologized to us all a bunch of times. I personally wanted to tell him to just walk out and quit, as in my 35 years of working, I have never been in a situation that this poor kid was.   

Point is that I left and hope that I never have to go back. This was one of the worst stores that I had ever been in. Where was the manager? What was she doing? She obviously did not care AT ALL about any of us customers (either the  1st or 2nd time I was in there today). If I was the Regional Manager I would be down there immediately to see what a disaster it is. This makes Verizon look horrible.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Worst Customer Service Ever:( !!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 5
(237 Views)

My point about the boxes is that there is a very large back room to put merchandise in, it should not be laid out all over the store looking bad. Why it is a customer matter is because just like the spiderwebs, it looks like crap. My point of writing this is that although they may not be a company store, Verizon's name and logo is on the sign and everywhere. It may not technically be a Verizon corporate store, but it definitely hurts their brand. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I

Message 2 of 5
(243 Views)

There is a pandemic going on so there will be short staffing levels. Everyone is going through it.

and what is the difference if the store was packed with boxes on the separate occasions you went there? That is a store matter not the customer.

you are also not in a company store. But a reseller, the worst test can happen is verizon doesn’t use this reseller any longer. But they need that location, so nothing will be done.

so my best advice to you is go to a verizon corporate store location. It may be further but may be in better working conditions.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(238 Views)

My point about the boxes is that there is a very large back room to put merchandise in, it should not be laid out all over the store looking bad. Why it is a customer matter is because just like the spiderwebs, it looks like crap. My point of writing this is that although they may not be a company store, Verizon's name and logo is on the sign and everywhere. It may not technically be a Verizon corporate store, but it definitely hurts their brand. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Message 4 of 5
(228 Views)

You may know this already, but you're not talking directly to Verizon here.  We're just other users like you.  If you want to get a message to Verizon, you need contact them through their official channels.  I suggest using their chat support or tweeting "@verizonsupport".

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I

Message 5 of 5
(149 Views)

Very little verizon will do or can do to a reseller.

having the person call 1-800-VERIZON is just as useless. GoWireless has shuttered many of their locations however I cannot say it was because of filthy disorganized stores or just lack of customers.

social media will also not assist them. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.