Switch Account

Worst Customer Service

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Worst Customer Service

Message 1 of 5
(6,481 Views)

Verizon has gotten too big too fast,.. this is the absolute worst customer service function I have ever had to deal with in any business I've been involved with It's bad enough that I don't even want to call because it;s too much of a hassle,.. and I WANT TO SPEAK TO AN AMERICAN!!!

You need to add a live chat function

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: Worst Customer Service

Message 2 of 5
(6,479 Views)

Actually, there is a Live Chat function. You can go to http://www22.verizon.com/content/ContactUs/ to get to it. (It may not be available in all areas, though.)

As an alternate solution, if you post more information about your issue here, some of the people on the board may be able to help.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 3 of 5
(6,112 Views)

Everytime I call customer service I get an American. What's the issue with race?  [edit]

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 5
(6,060 Views)

I'll tell you the issue with race.  I can't understand the thick accents of many of the foreign customer service reps and they, in turn, don't seem to fully understand whatever question I'm asking them.  That is no small issue!!  Having said that, I usually do get an American rep when I call Verizon.  Can't say that about many other companies though.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 5 of 5
(6,042 Views)

Wow...

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.