Worst Customer Support
NetEng2000

So I switched to Verizon and so far they have made Comcast look like the best customer support. My internet starting to have issues and lasted for about 2 months, my 25Mbps download speeds go down to about 5 Mbps with tons of drops but the upload is fine. I kept calling tech support and they kept saying there are no network issues. I searched online and apparently multiple users in my area were having the same issues. Every time I call tech support, every single {please keep your posts courteous} on there could not read what was on the ticket and kept trying to make me do the same **bleep** troubleshooting steps which none worked. Like I told them a million times, the issue is not on my side. Once they finally fixed the issue in my area, I called again asking for some kind of credit they said once the ticket is closed I'll get a credit. 2 months later, still nothing. I'm like, after all the headaches I've did with them, I just wanna forget it.

Then we get that free movie rental coupon. My 1.5 yr old son accidentally purchased a movie and I got an e-mail saying that it was purchased for $15. Told my wife to call Verizon to cancel it, the Verizon guy said don't worry it's the free credit. Then I looked at my monthly statement, $15 right there... Wife calls customer support to clear it and they said they would but would have to wait for the next billing cycle. New billing cycle comes, no credit. 

There is no accountability for the reps actions and we're here getting so **bleep** off. I know its not a ton of money but the fact that they can get away with this **bleep** **bleep** me off.

So much for the best customer support. You guys are the Worst!

0 Likes
Re: Worst Customer Support
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi NetEng2000,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes