Worst Service EVER
unheared

I have never dealt with a company who's customer service is so poor. 

Stupidly I have stuck with them for 3 years because I am an full time working mom, and time is something I have a lot of. 

I have had NO on demand for 3 years, even though I pay every month and it is part of my service. I have called at least 8 times in the last 3 years to have it fixed. Every time stuck on the phone for at least an hour with NO RESOLUTION. Finally I BEGGED them to send a tech over to my house.

When the tech arrived, I told him that I had a broken remote as well, but he told me that even though he would replace the STB, he wouldnt give me a new remote. I had to pay $15. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? He was so rude and just worst service ever. And then he left, and I called to complain, and after getting a supervisor, she offered me a $20 credit. I have not had service for 3 years, and I get a $20 credit? No thank you. That is just insulting. Keep your $20.

THEN, My TV stopped working 3 hours after the tech left. 

I called again in the morning, spent another hour on the  phone, and told the rep that I already tried refreshing the signal and already tried power cycling it. SHE INSISTED I do it AGAIN. And of course, it DID NOT WORK! 

As a customer who pays $150 per month, shoudl I need to spend this much time on the phone, moving furniture to get at plugs and cords. The service shoudl just work.

I have an appointment with XFINITY to come in and change the service. 

I WILL NEVER GO TO VERIZON AGAIN. I WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW ON ALL MY SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS HOW TERRIBLE THIS COMPANY IS.

0 Likes
Re: Worst Service EVER
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi unheared,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes