Your customer service changed my mind about reastablishing
Beautiful6
I have not had a problem until now. Your customer service, billing and collections( spoke with two ppl) were all neither friendly or helpful. Worst customer service ever. She talked over me not allowing me to explain I had to repeat myself several times that I am trying to explain if you will just let me speak. My account has been cancelled and I was about to reestablish my service but now I will only be paying the balance and returning the equipment. We are all going through something at this time and your customer service is suppose to be helpful and understanding not judgemental and condescending. I will be going back to time Warner where atleast I have never had cust service issues. With all of the complaints I've seen looks like you need a better hiring method.
0 Likes
Re: Your customer service changed my mind about reastablishing
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello Beautiful,

I can definitely see your frustration here and can understand it as well. I sent you a private message.

Thanks,

Shamika_Vz Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User

0 Likes